Authoriser for Cambodian Public Bank
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|30th April 2021|
We are looking for qualified candidates to fill the position below.
- Approve or decline authorization requests based on established guidelines as well as attending calls regarding lost, stolen or destroyed cards.
- Pleasant disposition and able to work under pressure
- Must be prepared to work three (3) rotating shifts
- Relevant experience in a credit/charge card industry is preferred
- Able to speak English and Chinese would be an advantage
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.