Security Guard for Cambodian Public Bank
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th June 2022. Apply Now
|30th June 2022|
We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the position below.
- Security Guard
- Ensure the safety of staff, customers and property of the Bank
- Ensure all visitors are thoroughly screened before being allowed to enter the building
- Patrol around and inside the bank premises to detect and prevent any unauthorized entry or intrusion
- Control the traffic flow around the perimeter of the building
- Monitor all security surveillance system
- Minimum Upper Secondary Education Diploma certification
- Physically fit and good eyesight
- Able to communicate and work in a team
- Must be prepared to work on 8-12 hours shift cycles, weekends and public holidays
- Experience would be an advantage
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cambodian Public Bank|
|023 222 880
023 222 882
023 222 881
|Campu Bank Building, No. 23, Kramuon Sar Avenue (Street No. 114), Sangkat Phsar Thmei Ti Pir, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Cambodian Public Bank (“The Bank” or “Campu Bank”) was incorporated in Cambodia on 20 February 1992 and commenced its business on 25 May 1992. The parent company of the Bank is Public Bank Berhad, and bank licensed and incorporated in Malaysia. Public Bank is a top-tier bank, well-reputed for its prudent management, superior customer service, uncompromising service delivery standards and strong corporate governmence and corporate culture.
The Bank is principally engaged in all aspects of banking business and provision of related financial services. Campu Bank continues to grow in strength year after year. The branch network has been expanded to 30 branches.