Mortgage Loan Specialist for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|18th April 2021|
|Minimum 4 years|
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited (CUBC); Formerly known as Singapore Banking Corporation Limited “SBC Bank” incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank (CUB) which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan.
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent for our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. If you are looking for a rewarding career with superb growth potential, Cathay United Bank is ready to be your career partner.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, grow the existing risk asset portfolio, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives
- Proactively manage clients within the retail/corporate segment
- Prepare sales pitches, presentations and other documents required for client’s engagements
- Assist in the development, monitor industry trends, launching and sales of new product offering
- Ensuring all credit process and documents follow credit’s standard operations procedure, execution, monitoring, and accuracy of balanced assessment of risk before approval
- Ensuring compliance with legal documents, credit policies, consistent with the internal approvals and properly executed
- Monitoring and Recovering of bad loans
- Holding Bachelor/Master degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field
- At least 4 years’ experience in banking industry or financial institution, including 3 years in credit marketing in commercial bank
- In-depth knowledge in customer on boarding, loan application process, post-loan; management, and customer relationship maintenance
- Strong ability in training and coaching sales team, developing clear KPI with result-oriented
- In-depth knowledge of credit policy and law, marketing analysis, brand management, market targeting, and product development
- Good communication, presentation, problem-solving, and self-disciplined
- Excellent in English both speaking and writing, Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, Email
- Respect and follow CUBC’s core values, Vision, and Mission
Interested candidates shall submit resume and cover letter to address or email address provided in contact details before closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited|
|023 211 211|
|No. 68, Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.