Credit Risk Management, Specialist for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|Khmer, English, Chinese|
|18th April 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited (CUBC); Formerly known as Singapore Banking Corporation Limited “SBC Bank” incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank (CUB) which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan.
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent for our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. If you are looking for a rewarding career with superb growth potential, Cathay United Bank is ready to be your career partner.
- Perform customer due diligence and financial analysis
- Provide credit expertise in structuring loan
- Evaluate creditworthiness of customer and assign appropriate credit rating
- Ensure and maintain updated credit portfolio of clients
- Undertaking risk assessment analysis
- Ensure bank credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Along with Credit Marketing team visit customers collateral
- Assist with recruiting, training and development of new team member
- Make recommendation to the change of credit risk policy and procedure
- Other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Holding Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance, Accounting, English or equivalent with minimum 2 year experience in Banking Industry or MFI
- Master Degree or pursuing Master Degree in related field is an advantage
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with detail oriented personality
- Good command of English both spoken and written, knowledge of Chinese is a plus
- Willingness for provincial travel and ability to work under pressure
- A good team player who is able to work independently
Interested candidates shall submit resume and cover letter to address or email address provided in contact details before closing date. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited|
|023 211 211|
|No. 68, Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.