Head of Legal Affairs Department for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited
|16th May 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We’re focused on attracting and retaining the best talent to our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. Currently, we are looking for potential candidates to fill in below role.
- Head of Legal Affairs Department
- Responsible for the research & doing gap analysis of financial related law/regulation
- Responsible for consultation of legal affairs
- Coordination and planning of bank corporate governance
- Responsible for material lawsuit cases
- Reviewing of loan agreements and other legal documents
- Renewing annual bank patent
- Managing/overseeing, coaching and training legal team
- Organizing BOD meeting as well as relevant issues of the BOD meeting to ensure the meeting is smoothly processing
- Coordinating/supporting the bank's CSR matters
- Bachelor/Master degree in law or related fields.
- At least 05-years’experience with legal functions from commercial bank
- Excellent knowledge of the banking regulations
- Thorough knowledge of legal & law suit process
- Excellent knowledge of law suit analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Good in management, analytical, critical thinking, facilitation and self-disciplined
- High degree self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English both speaking and writing, Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, and Email
- Respect and follow CUBC’s core values, Vision, and Mission
If you are interested in an exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we welcome your application! Your CV shall submit by using the information mentioned in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited|
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.|
|023 211 211|
|No. 68, Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.