Senior Officer, Branch Operation Control for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited
|Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|31st May 2023|
|Minimum 3 years|
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We’re focused on attracting and retaining the best talent to our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. Currently, we are looking for some potential candidates to fill in below roles.
- Senior Officer, Branch Operation Control
- Monitor branch internal control and monitoring ensuring the adequacy and capacity of operation.
- Regular review on branch’s control checklists, forms and reports related to operational process and administration.
- Carry out onsite inspection on branch’s control practice and quality of operation.
- Review branches’ audit report/findings and investigate noncompliance issues.
- Organize a monthly sharing meeting with Branch Operation Unit about bank’s update directive, branch issues, solutions and preventions.
- Conduct annual training courses related to branch operation unit’s functions.
- Conduct online Q&A test for branch staff on branch’s operation and control.
- Perform evaluation and identify needs of control and/or process improvements on existing policies and SOPs.
- Provide supports to branches on daily operational control and monitoring activities, and develop FAQs.
- Manage and monitor user roles and permissions in relevant systems as per risk and control assessment.
- Other duties assigned by Head of Department.
- Bachelor Degree in Banking or other related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in commercial bank or MFI.
- Knowledge of banking operation and risk assessment.
- Good organizing and problem solving skills.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Detail-oriented and proactive.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); Chinese language is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and technical know-how.
If you are interested in an exciting career with us and consider joining our dynamic team, we welcome your application! Your CV shall submit to email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited|
|Human Resources Department|
|023 211 211|
|No. 68, Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Sangkat Boeng Reang, Khan Doun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.