Senior Accounting Officer for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 31st May 2020. Apply Now
|31st May 2020|
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited (CUBC); Formerly known as Singapore Banking Corporation Limited “SBC Bank” incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank (CUB) which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan.
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent for our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. If you are looking for a rewarding career with superb growth potential, Cathay United Bank is ready to be your career partner. We are looking for qualified candidate to fill for the positions below.
- Senior Accounting Officer
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records
- Prepare or check IFRS and Tax reports
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel
- Check daily transaction receipts and record into accounting system
- Prepare monthly NBC and financial reports
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Holding bachelor degree in Accounting, Banking & Finance, or equivalent with minimum 2-year experience in Banking Industry, MFI, or Accounting firm
- Knowledge of banking industry, banking operation, IFRS and Tax
- A good team player and proactive personnel
- Possess a positive attitude, mature, highly initiative and a self-starter
- Be well manner and honest personality
- Keen to learn new thing, willingness to accept new jobs as assigned and critical thinking are required
- Good in English with ability to communicate, Mandarin is a plus
- Good in excel and MS Word
Interested candidates shall submit resume and cover letter to address or email address provided in contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.|
|023 211 211|
|68 Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|