Branch Manager for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.
|30th September 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited (CUBC); Formerly known as Singapore Banking Corporation Limited “SBC Bank” incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank (CUB) which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan.
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent for our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. If you are looking for a rewarding career with superb growth potential, Cathay United Bank is ready to be your career partner.
- Ensure staff have provided quality service exceed customer expectation timely, deposit, loan, as defined with branch KPIs
- Maintains and proactive increasing target customer’s network which generate profitable business to bank
- Contribute and develop marketing strategy in order to increase public awareness, products and services, and trust worthy in public
- Ensure key customer well serviced both deposit and loan
- Ensure all staff at branch follow policies, procedures, and regularly provide trainings to staff with new products/services, encouragement and open communication at workplace.
- Daily update to management on target achievement, challenging, improve performance plan.
- Do the local market competitor survey to define strategy and gain more market segmentation
- Bachelor/Master degree in Finance Banking, Management or related fields.
- At least 03-years’experience working with commercial bank
- Strong ability in leading team to achieve target KPIs
- Good in communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- Good in management, facilitation and self-disciplined
- Understand economic factors which may affect the customer’s business as well as the bank’s business development
- High degree self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent in English both speaking and writing, Chinese is a plus
- Proficiency in Ms. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Internet, and Email
- Respect and follow CUBC’s core values, Vision, and Mission
Interested candidates shall submit resume and cover letter to address or email address provided in contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.|
|023 211 211|
|#68 Samdech Pan Street (St.214) , Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.