Senior Accounting Officer for Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.
|31st January 2021|
|Minimum 2 years|
Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Limited (CUBC); Formerly known as Singapore Banking Corporation Limited “SBC Bank” incorporated in the Kingdom of Cambodia in 1993 is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cathay United Bank (CUB) which is a commercial banking arm of Cathay Financial Holdings, a diversified and the largest financial holding group in Taiwan.
Cathay United Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on attracting and retaining the best talent for our organization. Cathay United Bank is a great place to be because we have leading edge strategies that offer employees a vision of the future and chance to be involved. If you are looking for a rewarding career with superb growth potential, Cathay United Bank is ready to be your career partner.
- Prepare Annual Financial Statement including preparing supporting material for external auditor and follow up financial statement issue
- Prepare and maintain the CIFRS Accounting book following guideline from NBC
- Analyze variance and fluctuation in Financial Statement
- Communicate issues of IFRS 9 and 16 with F&A team, consultant and other related departments
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports based on the bank or group requirement
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Hold Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking or related field
- At least 2 years of working experience in commercial bank, MFI or Accounting firm
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Be able to work with cross departments and has good communication skill
- Be honest, active, creative, and good team player
- Be able to work under pressure and highly self-motivated
- Proficiency in English both speaking and writing, Mandarin is a plus
- Computer literacy in Ms. Word, Excel, Power-point, Internet and E-mail
- Be attentive to detail
Interested candidates shall submit resume and cover letter to address or email address provided in contact details. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing date: 31-01-21
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Cathay United Bank (Cambodia) Corporation Ltd.|
|023 211 211|
|No. 68, Samdech Pan St. (St.214), Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|
Cathay United Bank offers broad range of banking and financial product lines that include corporate banking, consumer banking and wealth management through a branch network of 165 branches in Taiwan and 7 overseas branches/subsidiaries in Cambodia, Los Angeles (US) (closed in 2015), Chu Lai (Vietnam), Labuan (Malaysia), Singapore, Hong Kong and Shanghai and Qingdao (in China) and Vientiane (in Laos) (Laos) with over 1,800 ATMs across Taiwan and over 84 ATMs in Cambodia. The bank also has representative offices in Thailand and the Philippines (upgraded to Manila branch in 2015) and Myanmar and Indonesia.
Since incorporation, CUBC has grown into one of the leading financial institutions in Cambodia. CUBC will continue to build on its strength and further expand capabilities to better help our customers meet their financial goals. CUBC operates a network of 15 branches/offices and over 84 ATMs across key cities/provinces of Cambodia. CUBC actively offers comprehensive range of innovative commercial and personal banking products and solutions that include deposits, loans, credit cards, card acceptance facility, syndicated loans, trade finance, remittances, online banking, and mobile banking.