Consultancy to Produce Project Evaluation and Replication Guidelines for Disability Inclusive Financial Services for CHAMROEUN Microfinance Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Consultancy, Monitoring & Evaluation|
|Full time job|
|13th August 2021|
Good Return and Chamroeun Microfinance plc are seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for a consultancy to carry out an end of project evaluation and produce replication guidelines for disability inclusive financial services, for their joint project: ‘Access and Education: Responsible Finance for People with Disabilities’.
- Applicants should demonstrate strong skills and experience in:
- Disability inclusion and microfinance, banking or other related fields
- Production of high quality reports, guidelines and / or manuals in English
- Carrying out assessments and evaluations in the development sector
- Excellent English language skills; Khmer language skills an advantage
- Understanding of the context of people with disabilities in Cambodia
- Planning, time management, organisation and working effectively with remote teams
Further details are provided in the attached Terms of Reference (ToR). Please submit EOIs electronically to the email provided and in the format specified in the ToR by the closing date.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Chamroeun is a leading Cambodian social microfinance institution working to achieve positive and lasting changes in the livelihoods of economically active poor families by providing a wide range of responsible microfinance and complementary socio-economic services in a socially responsible manner. As of today, Chamroeun is standing in grade 12nd among all microfinance institutions in Cambodia in terms of active borrowers with 25 service points in 16 provinces across the country.