Architecture Coordinator for CHINA CONSTRUCTION MIDLAND (CAMBODIA) CO.,LTD.
|03rd March 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
- Prepare drawing overall demand schedule ,track and record the progress of drawing issuance.
- Responsible for the design progress, design quality and design cost. Follow up the design progress to ensure that the design institute's drawing speed and construction drawing review and approval speed faster than the on-site construction progress, assure it will not affect the construction progress.
- Coordinate the revision and change of drawings between the project construction department, consultants, professional subcontractor, structure, and MEP, to ensure effective control of the design schedule nodes.
- Responsible for the design transfer to construction drawing
- Assist the commercial department with project settlement and variation application.
- Regularly organize drawing quality summaries and summarize frequently occurring drawing quality problems.
- Guide and check the shop drawings and method statement of professional subcontractor
- Assist in solving various construction technical problems in the construction process.
- Bachelor degree or above in architecture
- Working for more than 5 years, with comprehensive experience in curtain wall and interior decoration design management, at least have 3 Complete project experience
- Proactive, meticulous, strong communication and coordination skills
- Work experience in design institute is preferred
- Excellent language proficiency is preferred, and communicate with consultants, clients and colleagues without barriers
Benefit to employee:
- Meals provided
- 18 days Annual Leave
- Competitive Remuneration
Please email your resume to email@example.com Ms. Stella
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|CHINA CONSTRUCTION MIDLAND (CAMBODIA) CO.,LTD.|
|New Phnom Penh International Airport, Boeung Kyang Commune, Kandal Stung District, Kandal Province|
China State Construction Engineering Corp. Ltd. (CSCEC for short), established in 1982,China Construction is one of the most integrated construction and real estate conglomerates in China with the longest history of specialized operation and marketoriented management. It is the only construction enterprise in China certified for 3 top grade Qualifications of general contracting for building works, municipal public works and highway works, in addition to “1+4” qualifications and first-grade qualification for engineering design of building industry.
CSCEC ranked the 27th in 2016G Fortune Global Top 500, and A-Grade Credit Rating was evaluated by Standard & Poor's, Fitch and Moody.
The CSCEC has numerous branches or subsidiaries. It is divided into five main divisions and twelve traditional core business areas, including eight.Group's engineering offices and four Design Institutes, as well as its own national research laboratory. The main business units of the group are planning and design, project development, equipment leasing, trade,construction and facilities management.
CHINA CONSTRUCTION THIRD ENGINEERING GROUP (CCTEG in short), founded in July 1965, an important wholly-owned subsidiary of CSCEC, has become one of the most influential construction engineering service enterprise, and ranked the First among all the Top 100 companies in construction fields. Its main business involves building construction, international engineering and contracting, property development and investment, infrastructure construction & investment etc. In addition, CCTEG has numerous experiences as well as capability in super high-rise building, road & bridge, substructure works, airport terminals, industrialized factory and quality residential building etc. currently, CCTEG has not only expanded its business over all territory of China, but also covered the oversea market, such as Pakistan, Algeria, Indonesia, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, Maldives etc.
CHINA CONSTRUCTION MIDLAND is a branch of CCTEG registered in Malaysia & Cambodia. The company is currently undertaking the construction of New Phnom Penh International Airport project.