Risk Management Officer for DGB Specialized Bank
|30th September 2020|
|Minimum 1 year|
DGB Specialized Bank is a member of DGB Financial Group in Korea listed on Korea Stock Exchange. Candidates meeting the following conditions are kindly invited for interview to join the Bank.
- Assist risk management manager to implement risk management policy and procedure.
- Conduct risk assessment on market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk and operational risk.
- Assist risk management manager on assurance control and risk mitigation.
- Initial risk assessment on new products & services before lunch and material change on system, process and policy & procedure.
- Introduce, develop, operate the risk management technique and systems
- Support the Risk Management Committee
- Monitor the changes of the supervisory practices of authorities
- All the matters related to the above
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Banking, Accounting or any related fields
- Minimum 1 year ‘experience related to risk management
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of various risk exposure of banking industry
- Proficient in spoken and written English
- Competitive salary with benefit packages, including two months bonus of basic salary, lunch allowance, insurance, uniform, etc.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) with self-introduction letter by using information provided in the contact details. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team