Teaching English or Business subjects (Job Code: 9001) for East Asia Management University
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Educate / Train / Teaching, English Literature|
|Full time job|
|30th October 2020|
$800 - $1,500
|Minimum 5 years|
|Bachelor/Master as specified|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions that operate in the Asean region, India and China. The university, on an on-going basis, is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are a looking for a Full time or Sessional teaching position in a university, we welcome you to apply with us. We are looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
- Educators – English language for degree entry course. Native English speaker
- Educators – Business and management subjects.
- Teach to enlighten the students and generate their interest to discover.
- Obtain excellent rating from students for effective teaching and student care.
- Attend to the daily student matters for the smooth conduct of classes and school activities to support academic performance
- Maintain proper record of student attendance, conduct and individual performance for intervention strategy, if required.
- Coordinate the pre- and post- stages of each teaching semester, including course planning, resources management and class scheduling
- For English language teaching - An English speaker with employment visa to work in Cambodia with a Bachelor Degree in Education/TESOL or related professional qualification.
- For Business subjects teaching – Minimum a Master/MBA degree in the specialised fields of teaching. At least 5 years teaching experience in the fields/ disciplines is a must.
- Highly competent in the subject areas they are delivering with effective teaching techniques.
- Possess good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a passion for teaching.
- Available to those already living in Cambodia with valid employment visa and work permit.
Benefits to employee:
- We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: $800 to $1500 for Full time teaching staff. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Sessional teaching rate between USD$10 to $20 per hour.
- Position: Full time or Sessional contract for service.
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday (full time staff only)
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance (full time staff only)
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : email@example.com
Address: #610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.