Course consultant (Enrollment sales) (Job Code: 6003) for East Asia Management University
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Consultancy, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|30th October 2020|
plus commission & bonus
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions that operate in the Asean region, India and China. The University is currently conducting a series of hiring to recruit suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
If you are dynamic, career oriented and looking for a position in a university working environment, we will be your best choice! We are looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the position below:
- Program Consultants (Enrolment sales) – 2 vacancies
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of designated academic programs/ courses to prospective students
- Provide program consultation, offer professional advice & enrol students into the programs/ courses
- Achieve monthly quota & provide daily student enrolment returns
- Carry out leads generation and marketing activities such as education fairs and previews
- Facilitate student application and enrolment process
- Follow up with enrolled students on their academic progress to establish their learning experience
You are a highly driven sales executive in your current or previous jobs and are very comfortable with achieving sales targets as your key source of income. Experience with face to face sales is a must, preferably in insurance or real estate products/ services. Equipped with highly effective sales techniques and able to work independently to achieve targets.
In addition to the above key requirement, you are expected to possess:
- Qualification: Bachelor degree, Diploma or relevant professional qualifications.
- Must be proficient in Khmer and at least conversational English.
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a positive attitude in a people-oriented environment.
- Previous working experience in the education sector is a bonus and beneficial to you.
- Must be able to commence work latest within 2 weeks.
Benefits to employee:
The successful candidate will be paid a competitive base salary plus attractive commission. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: $500 p.m. plus commission per student enrolled. Individual and overall bonuses also available.
- Position: Full time
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday
- Personal Insurance, Annual Leave, Medical and Dental cover
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at firstname.lastname@example.org. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : email@example.com
Address: #610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.