Head of School (Academic) (Job Code: 9000) for East Asia Management University
|Cambodian or Foreigner|
|Business Administration, Educate / Train / Teaching, Management|
|Full time job|
|30th October 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
|PhD / Doctoral Degree|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised university programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of our Cambodian people and nation’s economy and developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions that operate in the Asean region, India and China. The university, on an on-going basis, is recruiting suitable and qualified candidates to fill both academic and non-academic positions.
We are looking for a highly qualified academic candidate to fill the position below:
- Head of School – Business and Management Faculty.
- Manage the setup and daily operations of an academic school.
- Liaise with Head office in Singapore for all academic and operational matters for effective delivery of the degree courses.
- Liaise with the local authority for compliance, approval and delivery of new courses.
- Develop and coordinate with our existing and potential overseas university partners for validation of courses and enhancement of university relations.
- Supervise and train the teaching faculty for the smooth conduct of classes and school activities to support excellent academic performance
- Manage the proper record of student attendance, conduct and individual performance for intervention strategy to achieve maximum progressions and completion of courses.
- Manage the activities of both pre- and post- stages of each teaching semester, including course planning, resources management and class scheduling
- PhD / Doctoral Degree in Management or Education areas.
- Experience in working with local MoEYS and other academic agencies e.g. ACC is highly desirable.
- At least 5 years of senior management experience in the regional education industry
- At least 5 years of teaching experience in Higher education sector
- Fluent in English. Additional Asian language proficiency is an advantage.
- Highly competent in teaching and learning pedagogy.
- Possess good computer skills (MS Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong work ethics, responsible and a passion for teaching.
Benefits to employee:
We offer a highly competitive benefit packages with a pleasant working environment. EAMU is an equal opportunity organisation.
- Salary: above $1500. Negotiable. Indicate your asking salary in your CV.
- Working hours: Monday to Saturday (8am to 5pm).
- Insurance, Annual Leave, Sick Leave Allowance
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter with CV and a recent passport size photo and salary expectation via email to EAMU at email@example.com. Transcripts and other supporting documents are to be included in the application.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Company name: East Asia Management University
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: #610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|East Asia Management University|
|#610, Oknha Kleang Moeung Street (70), Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khan Russey Keo, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia|
East Asia Management University (EAMU) is the latest international University to be approved and accredited by the Royal Government of Cambodia to deliver globally recognised employment-ready programs and courses in Phnom Penh for the benefits of Cambodia people and the nation’s socio-economic developments. EAMU is part of the East Asia Education Group of educational institutions originating from Singapore with operations in the ASEAN region, India and China.