Health Officer for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|26th February 2020|
|At least 3 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Health Officer, 1 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh
- To participate in the Participatory Appraisal Process (PAP) Team led by the Operation Department Manager (ODM) or DME Coordinator to jointly decide on data to be collected in the alignment of health issue.
- To review Project Planning Workbook (PPW) and Project Proposal Form (PPF) report and develop recommendations for projects.
- To ensure that project designs are aligned with sector strategic plans, adequate technical quality and all interventions are supportive of empowering transformational development that is sustainable.
- To develop common sector indicators, tools and process for CDP support.
- To provide technical, training, workshop and reflection on health to facilitators/Coordinators/Managers including adoption of common standards, tools and process input on innovative practices.
- To support other technical staffs and ODM to coordinate and/or facilitate practitioner networks or sector working groups and documenting key lessons.
- To participate in developing Monitoring and Evaluation management system and follow up the practice.
- To develop program model for health
- To develop and maintain health strategy to align with Strategic Objective (SO) in Global Development Approach (GDA).
- To conduct monitoring and evaluation for Health sector to ensure that CDPs carry out as per plan, tools and process.
- Technically review Plan of Action (PoA) and requests regarding health sector.
- To support ODM to monitor Health sector strategy, using monitoring and evaluation information from the CDPs.
- To support ODM in networking Health sector with national and regional levels.
- Participate in development of proposal for funding raising.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- University degree in health Science/Technique Medical is essential or related field
- Minimum 3 years of field/sectoral/appropriate professional experience
- Health Technical communication skills
- Sound experience in project design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing.
- Previous experience in advocacy and networking on Health is an advantage
- Competent in spoken and written English communication.
- Computer literate; Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Willingness to travel and stay overnight at project sites
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 26th February 2020
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|