Assistant Community Development Facilitator for Education & Advocacy for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Community Development, Educate / Train / Teaching, Rural development|
|Full time job|
|10th March 2020|
|At least 1 year|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Assistant Community Development Facilitator for Education & Advocacy, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងអភិវឌ្ឍន៏សហគមន៏ស្រុកកោះញែក ខេត្តមណ្ឌលគីរី
- Build good relationships and communicate GNC’s identity to all appropriate stakeholders to know GNC clearly.
- Build close relationships and learn actively within communities partners through home visits, attending community social events to make the community trust.
- Network actively with other stakeholders/partners and facilitate the communities to strengthen community relationship.
- Community Formation and Capacity building
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to facilitate formation of Scholarship Committee (SC), Youth Group (YG), Children Council (CC) and ongoing capacity building of new and existing groups for holistic sustainable development.
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to train community key partners on appropriate skills and methods to improve their capacity and they can manage the resource by themselves.
- Participate actively as a key member in OD workshop, Education action learning network and other learning events for reflection and learning to improve the quality of work.
- Raise awareness and facilitate critical analysis of community issues and opportunities to transform their mind set to find what improving.
Planning, Implementation and Community Mobilization
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to facilitate community vision, mission, core value, goal, objective and planning processes with PDoEYS, DoE, SSC, SC and other key sustainability partners to strengthen their group to be sustainable.
- Collaborate with team (CDF-H&WASH, SSF, CDF-IG and other staffs) in planning and implementation processes that mainstream transformational development and child protection within assigned communities.
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to develop Detail Implementation Plan (DIP), Plan of Action (POA), and Logical Frame Work to implement activities in effective and timely manner.
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to mobilize local resources, participation and ownership for development initiatives.
- Support CDF-Education&Advocacy when he/she has got main activitiey base on POA
- Research information related to village work and share with others
- Participate in preparation and writing proposal, report and activity plan
- Develop activities in rural villages and working alongside villages to meet their perceived needs
- Participate in mutually evaluation the work performance of members
- Make an individual child file and keep document carefully for child protection and family privacy
- Research and share information regarding to the project activities with CDP staff
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to monitor scholarship for vulnerable girl student project in term of monthly learning result of each girl student.
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to monitor reflection meeting with scholarship girl students
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy to monitor and evaluate the final review of the project
- Assist CDF-Education&Advocacy in-day-to-day project monitoring
- Other task assigned by CDF-Education&Advocacy and Community Development Program Manager.
- Bachelor or associated degree in education, community and rural development or relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of appropriate professional experience in community development/education field.
- Good development facilitation including empowerment, community mobilization, initiative and transformational development.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Honest and trustworthy, hardworking and willing to learn
- Willing to work with the vulnerable and children.
- Basic in written English communication, and proficiency in computer literate (Ms. word, excel, PPT)
- Willing travel overnight stay in the community.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 10th March 2020
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|