Community Development Project Coordinator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Community Development, Project Management|
|Full time job|
(Willing travel overnight stay in the community)
|10th March 2020|
|At least 2 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Community Development Project Coordinator, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង, (តំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាប)
Team Management and Leadership
- Provide management and leadership to CDFs/S to facilitate in analysing critical issues within the communities and find opportunities, possibilities to respond appropriately.
- Facilitate effective teamwork, coordination and work planning between Community Development Facilitators (CDFs), Sponsorship Service Facilitators (SSFs) and other staffs in support of ministry objectives.
- Ensure that staffs respond promptly & appropriately to child protection incidents, and that awareness raising for prevention & reporting.
- Provide regular coaching to CDFs/SSFs/EF to ensure their capacity is built.
- Community Formation and Capacity building
- Support CDFs to form Community Development Committee (CDC), Agriculture Cooperative (AC) and others small groups and ongoing capacity building of new and existing groups/cooperatives for holistic sustainable development.
- Build capacity of CDFs to facilitate CDC, Cooperative and community groups’ vision, regular reflection and learning within the communities.
- Support CDFs in building community’s capacities for transformational development, empowerment and community mobilization to key sustainability partners.
- Project planning and implementation coordination
- Facilitate weekly and monthly and annual plan of the CDFs/SSF/EF for efficiency and effectiveness of their facilitation role.
- Support CDC to facilitate community visioning and planning processes with CDC, AC, and other key sustainability partners to strengthen their group to be sustainable.
- Support team (CDFs/SSF/EF) to implement project activities to ensure accountabilities and achievement.
- Ensure that project priorities and approaches are based on community needs and align with GNC’s strategies to promote community empowerment.
- Support CDFs/SSFs/EF to ensure mobilizing of community resources in an appropriate way within the target areas.
Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation
- Consolidate and submit monitoring system (resource tracking table, IG management system…etc.) and tools developed to track the progress of project implementation, and to capture learning.
- Conduct regular learning reflections with team to continuously improve the empowerment and mobilization approach.
- Submit monthly consolidation reports, quarterly, semi
- -annual/annual report, annual review, designated fund report and others to CDP manager in quality and timely manner.
- Document and disseminate key lessons learnt to appropriate stakeholders.
- Other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in development and project management or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development project.
- Good experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and report writing.
- Good development facilitation including empowerment, community mobilization and transformational development.
- Good interpersonal, communication and networking skills.
- Competent in written English communication, computer literate (Ms. word, excel, PPT)
- Willing travel overnight stay in the community.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunity.
The deadline for application is 10th March 2020
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|