Senior Project Coordinator for PMC for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Health/Medical, Public Health|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|11th April 2020|
|Minimum 8 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International (GNI) working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing a long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
Through GNI, GN Cambodia is the Implementing Partner which, we have been successful in Call for Proposal from KOICA for Project Management Consulting, aiming at Strengthening Maternal and Child Health in North-Eastern Region of Cambodia (Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri) for four years from 2020-2023 with the objective of:
(a) improve the quality of maternal and newborn care
(b) reach every woman and newborn to increase the access to health service and
(c) harness the power of parents, families and communities.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
Senior Project Coordinator for PMC
Title : Senior Project Coordinator for PMC
Project : Project of Strengthening Maternal and Child Health (PMC)
Location Base : Ratanakiri province.
Reporting to : Project Manager
Project Code : KHM-HL-20-0001
Contract type : Fixed Duration Contract (FDC) – 02 years contract with possibility to extend
Job Summary: The main role of this position is to assist project manager in order to ensure the project implementation of Maternal Child Health project (MCH). He/she will also assist the manager in term of liaison with stake holder as well as the community authority where our target based in Mondolkiri and Ratanakiri province. Through technical knowledge in MCH, he/she will be taking charge in project monitoring and evaluation tasks.
- Lead Task Force to collect data from the health sector (HSP3, MPA, EPI, CPA, IMCI, EmONC, BEmONC, CEONC, SBA, etc.)
- Liaise with relevant government representatives, especially focused on Maternal and Child Health.
- According to needs from International Headquarter (IHQ) and with support of GNC’s Operational Department and Fundraising Team’s support, draft in English any necessary document for the proposal.
- Draft the Development Plan (a 3 years strategic plan and annual operational plan, etc.).
- Provide technical Assistance in conducting situation analysis, baseline survey, program design, monitoring and evaluation pertaining to MCH and nutrition programs.
- Demonstrate effective, ongoing communications with donors, NGOs and other government departments at national and local levels that will lead to a trusted relationship and to sustaining the project and its impact.
- Work with key partners to develop and adopt information, education and communication (IEC) and behavioral change materials in promoting maternal and child health at national and organizational level.
- Build staff and/or partner capacity in nutrition interventions.
- Guidelines and tools for design and implementation of health and nutrition interventions developed and disseminated to staff and/or partners.
- Implementation of nutrition interventions closely monitored to ensure adherence to national policy guidelines.
- Ensure quality and timely deliveries of the project activities that are required for the project, in good collaboration with involved stakeholders.
- Do other tasks as require by supervisor or SMT.
- Diploma of Medical doctor or degree in Public Health
- Experience in Maternal and Child Health
- At least 8 years of experience in project management in health
- Experience in proposal writing
- Experience in project management
- Fluent in Enlgish (both written and spoken)
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for application is 11th April 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|