Admin& Finance Assistant for Good Neighbors Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 31st May 2020. Apply Now
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|31st May 2020|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Admin& Finance Assistant
- 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងអភិវឌ្ឍន៏សហគមន៏ស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង, (ទីតំាងធ្វើការ៖ ការិយាល័យនៃ គម្រោងស្រុកថ្មគោល ដោយត្រូវធ្វើដំណើរទៅតំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាបម្តងម្កាល)
- 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងអភិវឌ្ឍន៏សហគមន៏ស្រុកស្នួល ខេត្តក្រចេះ
- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & other public sector, head office, other projects, and agencies as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Ensure that insurance policies relating to employees and vehicles are monitored and updated.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.
- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the assets and equipment lists in a timely manner. Update assets and equipment list.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks and produce monthly fuel consumption for all cars, motorbikes
- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave record of all staff.
- Ensure the adequate supply of stationeries in the office and monitor the consumption.
- Make local purchases of project and office supplies.
- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.
- Prepare and keep GNC inventory for non-expendable assets updated and checked.
- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in the compound.
- Assist to prepare tax return
- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager
- Maintain the CDP petty cash, records and receipts of all daily financial transactions according to GNC policies and procedures
- Undertake weekly cash-counts and monthly cash-count with Admin and Finance Officer and surprise cash count as required by CDP Manager and Admin and Finance Officer;
- Assist Admin & Finance Officer of project to monitor expenditure of projects, evaluate accounting and internal control systems and identify and communicate control risks, potential consequences and recommendations.
- Assist Finance Officer for prepare filing account document for field project
- Assist the Finance Officer in monitoring cash held by the CDP make sure that there is always enough cash for all expected financial transactions.
- To perform other duties as assigned by Admin & Finance Officer and CDP Manager.
- Fresh graduated or Year IV student majoring in Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or related degree
- Knowledge of admin, finance, human resource and logistics is an advantage.
- Able to communicate in English and Computer skill (Ms word, Excel, PPT)
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Demonstrate honest and professional behaviors in dealing with others
- Willing to work with community and children
- Willingness and ability to improve knowledge and skills.
- A commitment to the aims and policies of Good Neighbors Cambodia.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident Insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for application is 31st May 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|