Sponsorship Service Facilitator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|28th July 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Sponsorship Service Facilitator, 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងស្រុកឯកភ្នំ ខេត្តបាត់ដំបង, (តំបន់លិចទឹក លើបឹងទន្លេសាប)
- Assist sponsorship program in project design and proposal development.
- Assist manager in response to queries from Head Office or International HeadQuarter.
- Coordinate with project staff to develop the project’s annual plan of action and annual budget and revise the project’s plan of action when necessary.
- Assist manager in coordinating the implementation of the annual plan by ensuring that all programs operate smoothly and achieve the project goals and objectives.
- Work with Community Volunteers to conduct home visits and ensure that all sponsored children in the field projects are visited 4 times a child per year and all children information are collected according to the plan.
- Coordinate and response to the special case for children.
- Assist in coordinating in sponsorship routine work such as new child intake, annual child letter, annual progress report, gift campaign, child club, advocacy activities and direct service.
- Coordinate gift money and gift letters for all field projects include purchasing and working with project staff to deliver gifts to children and send back the child reply letter and gift money package to IHQ in time required.
- Work directly with stakeholders/ partners, mostly related to child case management; in this sense, spend times visiting sponsored child’s families to realize their real situation
- Work closely with community volunteers and community people to persuade those drop-out children to go back to school through looking for useful concepts or ideas to encourage both children and their families to understand more about their future change through education.
- Design program, campaign or other event planning to promote child rights and Community child protection system in order to prevent all kinds of abuse against children in the community more effectively.
- Manage and control all kinds of documents or information which are related to the child and keep in a safe place, and confidentially.
- Make sure each child’s folder has enough information, up to date and keep in the right place with orderly
- Develop monthly report and plan for sponsorship program.
- Other tasks as required by supervisor and line manager.
- Bachelor degree majoring in management or Social work
- 2 years-experience in the related field
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Good level of English and Computer skill (Microsoft Offices)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for application is 28th July 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|