Project Coordinator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Full time job|
(based in Banlung City, Ratanakiri with the travel to Mondulkiri)
|09th October 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
|Bachelor or Master|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing a long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.
Through GNI, GN Cambodia is the Implementing Partner which, we have been successful in Call for Proposal from KOICA for Project Management Consulting, aiming at Strengthening Maternal and Child Health in North-Eastern Region of Cambodia (Ratanakiri and Mondulkiri) for four years from 2020-2023 with the objective of:
(a) improve the quality of maternal and newborn care
(b) reach every woman and newborn to increase the access to health service and
(c) harness the power of parents, families and communities.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Project Coordinator — (2 positions—based in Banlung City, Ratanakiri with the travel to Mondulkiri)
JOB SUMMARY: He/she will work closely with FM (Field Manager; Health Specialist) and Project Manager, who are the key persons to play the role of coordination among the project team and relevant Government partners. These positions are more special than others within our organization as it focuses only on maternal child health of marginalized people who live in the remote areas of the northern parts, especially the ethnic minority groups. It is a great opportunity to serve them in order to transform their lives!
- Coordinate health relevant partners such as health centers (HCs), referral hospital (RH), health operational district (OD), and Provincial Health Department (PHD) to collect or spread information as requested by supervisor.
- Arrange schedules for any meeting, campaign, conference or community awareness in the target area.
- Ensure all relevant partners are clear about the aim of the project and participate smoothly.
- Report to supervisor immediately when getting any project relevant information from partners or stakeholders, which needs intervention for project accomplishment.
- Participate in any plan/design revision as required by the organization in order to update the need of change.
- Uphold the image of the organization and donors through transparency, accountability, and behavior as a good partner for the change.
- Build good relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders, especially for the target of project implementation.
- Seek clear information about policy or goal of the project before sharing/responding to others to avoid any bad effect of Good Neighbors or donor.
- Ensure quality and timely support to the need of the project implementation.
- Play the role as the bridge between GNC and stakeholders in order to bring closer relationship and cooperation.
- Travel to other Community Development Programs (CDPs) of Good Neighbors Cambodia in case there are some tasks that need to be supported.
- Do other tasks as required by supervisor or relevant team members.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Public Health.
- Experience in public health, majoring in Maternal and Child Health is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working with organizations in the health sector of community development for either local or international organizations.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in using Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Khmer.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 9th October 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.