Finance Coordinator/Manager for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|18th April 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Finance Coordinator/Manager, 1 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh
I. Finance/Accouting Lead
- Lead finance team to maintain the QuickBooks software and produce financial and related reports timely and accurately as per requirement.
- Check and consolidate finance reports from all CDPs and HO for submitting to IHQ
- Responsible for overall financial management of the GNC with quarterly budget execution produce for SMT and technical leads.
- Ensure financial statement and support documents are produced and maintained.
- Ensure that the project have sufficient effective source (budget) and support documents to support the program activities.
- Supervise finance/accounting staff to ensure quality of finance tasks.
- Implement and monitor standard GNC policies on finance, accounting, cash disbursements.
- Oversee bank accounts and cash flow (exchange rate management and currencies) and manage all financial transfer requirements.
- Develop and manage the annual budget including the operating and various contracts such as Plan of Action, Grant and designated funds.
- Prepare, revise project budgets quarterly and annually, if necessary.
- Make sure that all financial transactions are carried out and recorded in accordance with standard financial procedures.
- Overview of projects (CDPs) and head office income and expenditure.
- Monitor actual expenditure versus budgets periodically.
- Develop appropriate financial system and provide orientation all new comers and existing staff to understand and work with them such as taxation compliance, financial risk management.
- Review financial manual regularly to ensure that the manual is updated and in compliance with the GNC and all applicable laws.
II. Management and Leadership
- Provide supervision to Finance Team of HO for financial management as overall.
- Provide guidance to finance staff (Admin & Finance Officer) and volunteers to ensure quality of works
III. Compliance and Coordination
- Ensure that all audit trails are on file & make sure that auditor’s queries are taken action on time
- Ensure all tax compliance included TOS, TOFB, WT, VAT, PPT, annual Tax on Profit and NAC.
- Work closely with Administration & Human Resource Department to ensure the smooth coorperation of GNC.
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Equivalent with 5 years experience in NGO or INGO
- Influencing in using QBs is preferred.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting and cost control procedures
- Ability to gather and analyze statistical data and generate reports
- Fluency in English and computer skill (Ms. word, excel and PPT)
- Advanced knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet is preferable;
- Aptitude and interest in financial management and accounting;
- Highly organized and able to multitask and understand priorities. Flexible and able to adapt to changing work assignments on a routine basis;
- Honest and trustworthy, hard working and willing to learn
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 18th April 2021.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, The Base Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.