Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Coordinator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Community Development, Social Science|
|Full time job|
|22nd June 2021|
|Minimum 5 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 7 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation (DME) Coordinator, 1 position based in Head Office, Phnom Penh
Job Summary: To lead, coordinate and advise technical support and management to Head Office technical and CDP staff, as well as none-sponsorship projects on project cycle management including assessment, design monitoring/reporting, evaluation, and reflection in a professional manner.
1. Assessment, Re/design, and Baselines
- Lead and coordinate with government officials and stakeholders to conduct pre-assessment for design of new community development program (CDP).
- Coordinate technical and CDP staff to develop project planning and time-frame for CDP design and re-design.
- Lead and coordinate technical staff to design and re-design CDP in accordance with GNI/GNC guidelines (PAP, PPW and PPF).
- Lead and coordinate technical and CDP staff to produce design and redesign reports with quality and timely manner.
- Lead and coordinate technical and CDP staff to develop national and CDP logical framework in line with Global Development Approach (GDA), Country Strategic Plan (CSP) and country context.
- Develop the overall framework, for project DM&E, for example mid-term project review, impact assessment, final evaluation, develop project Performance Monitoring Plan with relevant data collection systems.
- Lead and coordinate to develop DM&E strategy to align with GNC’s CSP and IHQ’s guideline
- Lead the full processes of baseline surveys.
- Ensure data collection methodologies are used and findings are presented in an accessible format to inform relevant decision-making.
- Manage and develop monitoring tools and databases.
- Supervise and provide technical support to technical and CDP staff on developing monitoring tools, conducting monitoring and reporting the sectoral project progress and achievement.
- Lead to design monitoring tool for conducting baseline of CDPs
- Lead to design project monitoring, baseline, and evaluation report template for officials in GNC.
- Lead and develop project plan and time-frame for project and CDP evaluation.
- Lead and coordinate with technical staff and CDPM to prepare Terms of Reference (ToR), announcement and recruitment external consultant for project and CDP evaluation.
- Lead and coordinate to review drafted evaluation and final report made by consultant to ensure it produced timely and in quality manner.
- Lead and coordinate the finding presentation to key partners and stakeholders.
- Lead in reviewing and revising GNC’s DM&E guideline/manual as needed.
4. DM&E Networking, communication, and learnings
- Build networking with other NGOs, Private Institutions, consultants, and stakeholders for strengthening GNC’s DM&E systems and effectiveness.
- To lead and advise in regular lessons learnt, feedback sessions with technical staff, CDP staff and other NGOs partners.
- Build regional and global communication with GN partner countries.
- To provide capacity building and lead on M&E to the operational partners and facilitate the learning on the use of data for program improvement.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Master’s degree in development studies, statistics, social science, or related disciplines.
- At least 5-year experience in designing, monitoring and evaluation with international NGOs demonstrated ability in program design, monitoring, reporting, and evaluation.
- Experience with information analysis and report writing.
- Ability to work well with others in a team spirit.
- Good communication, facilitation, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexibility to travel throughout the country: willingness to undertake regular field visits and interact with different stakeholders.
- Good English and computer literacy.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 22nd June 2021.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Join Telegram GNC’s Jobs:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.