Finance & Administrative Officer for Good Neighbors Cambodia
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|30th September 2021|
$370 - $580
|Minimum 3 years|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 6 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
Through GNI, GN Cambodia is the Implementing Partner of KOICA and LG Electronics for the Project of Strengthening vocational education for Cambodian Youth through TVET reform and improving community awareness (SCT) in Phnom Penh, Battambang and Banteay Meanchey with the objective of creating stable income and jobs for graduates of Cambodia's vocational training center. The SCT project consists of three Fields of Activity: (a) Improving vocational training programs, (b) Establishing a youth employment support system, and (c) Expanding youth participation in vocational training.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Finance & Administrative Officer, 1 position based in Phnom Penh
Salary range: $370 to $580
* Contract Type: Fixed Duration Contract (FDC) - 01 year contract with possibility to extend
- Make sure that all financial transactions are carried out and recorded in accordance with standard financial procedures of GNC.
- Monitor actual expenditure versus budgets periodically.
- Maintains on-going communications with Head Office by providing periodic financial and progress reports of the overall financial status.
- Maintains finances including accounts receivable, accounts payable, production of statements, database, and timely filing of reports.
- Compiles financial information, processes journal entries into various accounts, and reconcile reports and financial data.
- Monitors project revenues and expenses for cost effectiveness of the project.
- Assist project’s management team to develop and manage the annual budget including the operating budget and various contracts and project budgets.
- Develop maintain recordkeeping system and procedures.
- Oversee bank accounts and cash flow and manage all financial transfer requirements.
- Implement standard GNC policies on finance, accounting, purchasing, procurement, cash disbursements, vehicle and property of GNC.
- Keep track of balance of each line of project budget and to ensure that all expenses are charged to the right place, project and/or site and keep the manager informed about the situation.
- Prepare for national staff payroll, salaries, per diems and overtime payment, with approval from line management before paying.
- Assist Manager to ensure that appropriate administrative procedures are in place, maintained and carried out effectively and efficiently in compliance with GNC regulations.
- Responsible for filing system, incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Liaison with NGOs, government agencies, & other public sector agencies as appropriate.
- Make travel arrangements for staff, including booking of tickets and accommodation.
- Prepare routine communication for project, line departments & other government offices.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate filing system to include all essential relevant documentation to ensure accurate tracking and documentation for audit purposes.
- Asset and equipment management – ensure that new purchases and equipment are recorded onto the assets and equipment lists in a timely manner. Update assets and equipment list.
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained, which include using logbooks by drivers and produce monthly fuel consumption for all cars, motorbikes
- Supervise vehicle fleet, including monitoring of monthly fuel usage, repairs and maintenance.
- Regularly monitor and update staff attendance, annual and sick leave record of all staff.
- Ensure the adequate supply of stationeries in the office and monitor the consumption.
- Make local purchases of project and office supplies.
- Manage for outgoing and incoming mails and circulation of important messages that need to be shared among the staff.
- Receive visitors to the office and convey their messages promptly.
- Ensure that the office building is safely locked outside office hours and that all vehicles are secured in the compound.
- Other tasks as requested from the management team.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Equivalent with 3 year-experience in NGOs or INGO International Development Agencies.
- Knowledge of admin, finance, human resource and logistic.
- Fluently English / Khmer language (preference: submit available language certificate)
- Good operate Computer skill (Ms word, Excel, PPT and QBs) is a required.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
- Other administrative duties as required by Korean project officer
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 30th September 2021.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Join Telegram GNC’s Jobs:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom Penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.