Project Coordinator for Good Neighbors Cambodia
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 30th September 2021. Apply Now
|Business Administration, Business Management, Management|
|Full time job, Contract job|
|Phnom Penh, Battambang|
|30th September 2021|
$445 - $725
|Minimum 3 years|
|Bachelor or Master degree|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 36 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 6 Community Development Programs and 1 Social Enterprise in 4 provinces and 1 city of Cambodia. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant departments of government and NGOs to promote positive impacts for the vulnerable people, especially children.
Through GNI, GN Cambodia is the Implementing Partner of KOICA and LG Electronics for the Project of Strengthening vocational education for Cambodian Youth through TVET reform and improving community awareness (SCT) in Phnom Penh, Battambang and Banteay Meanchey with the objective of creating stable income and jobs for graduates of Cambodia's vocational training center. The SCT project consists of three Fields of Activity: (a) Improving vocational training programs, (b) Establishing a youth employment support system, and (c) Expanding youth participation in vocational training.
We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following positions:
- Project Coordinator, 2 positions based in Phnom Penh / Battambang Province
Salary range: $445 to $725
* Contract Type: Fixed Duration Contract (FDC) - 01 year contract with possibility to extend
- He/she will work closely with Project Manager who are the key persons to play the role of coordination among the project team and relevant Government partners. These positions are more special than others within our organization as it focuses only on TVET reform for Cambodia youth who are in the poor labor market, especially economically vulnerable students. It is a great opportunity to serve them to live a better lives!
- Coordinate TVET reform project relevant partners such as vocational training center (VTC), TVET Department of target province, Ministry of labor and Vocational Training (MoLVT), National Training Board(NTB), Sectoral Skills Council (SSC) and local companies to collect or spread information as requested by the supervisor.
- Arrange schedules for any meeting, campaign, conference or community awareness in the target area.
- Ensure all relevant partners are clear about the aim of the project and participate smoothly.
- Report to supervisor immediately when getting any project relevant information from partners or stakeholders, which needs intervention for project accomplishment.
- Participate in any plan/design revision as required by the organization in order to update the need for change.
- Uphold the image of the organization and donors through transparency, accountability, and behavior as a good partner for the change.
- Build good relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders, especially for the target of project implementation.
- Seek clear information about policy or goal of the project before sharing/responding to others to avoid any bad effect of Good Neighbors or donors.
- Ensure quality and timely support to the need of the project implementation.
- Play the role as the bridge between GNC and stakeholders in order to bring closer relationship and cooperation.
- Travel to other Community Development Programs (CDPs) of Good Neighbors Cambodia in case there are some tasks that need to be supported.
- Do other tasks as required by supervisor or relevant team members.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any major.
- Experience in TVET reform project implementation, majoring in Education and International development is an advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working with organizations in the education sector of community development for either local or international organizations.
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Be proficient in using Ms Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Internet.
- Strong communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Khmer.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
- The interview will be done in English.
- All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. The deadline for application is 30th September 2021.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
GNC Head Office:
Join Telegram GNC’s Jobs:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Good Neighbors Cambodia|
|023 880 557|
|2nd floor, Building #407, St. 1982, Phnom Penh Thmei, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC) is the field country office of Good Neighbors International working in 37 countries in the world. GNC is implementing long-term development program focusing on sponsorship, child protection, education, health, WASH, income generation & partnership building and advocacy in 9 Community Development Programs in 5 provinces of Cambodia; and we are expanding more programs to other provinces to meet our rapid growth. GNC is now working with key sustainability partners and relevant department of government and NGOs to promote positive impact to vulnerable people, especially children.