Senior Unit Manager, Foreign Exchange Management for Hattha Bank
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|23rd December 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
Hattha Bank is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 26 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities.
Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.
- Identify market opportunity, customer needs, competitors’ landscape & analysis.
- Develop, execute, monitor and manage Foreign Exchange Service.
- Prepare the product concept design including business model, feature offering, pricing, sales and service model, go-to-market strategy, and business process.
- Assess on feasibility, regulatory requirement and impact with legal and compliance.
- Prepare business requirement with system vender for system development or enhancement.
- Facilitate with related stakeholder for preparing risk assessment, risk mitigations, financial budget, assumption, projection and P&L analysis.
- Be able to lead a project and prepare for project planning, timeline for project activity, especially sale plan, communication plan, resource planning and manage the entire product launch process.
- Developing the detail product policy, procedures, and guideline and process or workflows.
- Prepare the UAT test cases, form up the UAT team to test the newly product development and enhancement.
- Ongoing monitoring the product performance and analysis the performance compares with the competitors to ensure the banks stay competitive in the market.
- Equip the product knowledge to related stakeholders especially sale force team.
- Perform additional tasks and any duties as required by line Management.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance or business management, or related fields.
- At least 03 years’ experience in consumer banking, deposit or financial services industry.
- Experiences in Foreign Exchange Management and digital banking is preferable.
- Extensive knowledge in financial service, strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving, communication (written and verbal), presentation, relationship management skills, project management skill.
- Be proficient in English both speaking and writing.
- Be Innovative, dynamic and confident.
- Be well time management.
Interested candidates, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email given in the contact details or our nearest branches.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team