Information Technology Officer (ITO) for Intean Poalroath Rongroeurng Ltd.
|Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|29th February 2020|
|At least 2 years|
INTEAN POALROATH RONGROEURNG LTD (IPR) is a licensed microfinance institution (MFI) with more than 14-year experiences in providing micro-credit. Currently, IPR is seeking to recruit qualified dynamic Cambodian nationals to fill the position below:
Branch Location : Head Office (Phnom Penh)
Position : Information Technology Officer (ITO)
Number : 01 person
- Ensure the regular back up of core MIS system and data/reports from various departments and IPR website database
- Ensure the implementation of IPR ICT Policy according to the instruction of Head of IT
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, scanners and more for the whole company
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance and upgrades softwares and hardwars
- Communicate to computer users to determine the nature of problems and fixed it accordingly
- Investigate, diagnose and solve computer software and hardware faults
- Repaire and replacing parts of IT equipments for the company
- Fredquently update computer and IT equipment inventories list
- Conduct monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Troubleshooting system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults. Works with engaging partner to ensure the smooth service provider to the company.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment
- Assist other tasks assigned by IT Manager and Management team.
- At least two years of practical experience in related position
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology (programming, networking and administration)
- Have good communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving skills and able to work under pressure.
- Ready to work occasionally overtime as neccessary.
Compensation and benefits:
IPR offer staff the following compensation and benefits:
- Monthly Gross Salary
- Performance Based incentive
- Bonus for Khmer New Year and Pchum Ben
- Maternity leaves and Allowance for women staff only
- Perdium Allowance for mission outside the branch
- Health and accidental insurance from NSSF
- Annual leaves 18 days and Sick leave 10 days per year
- Uniform provided annually
- Others benefits followed the internal policy
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV and cover letter with a present photo by email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit directly to IPR head office at #779A, Kampuchea Kraom Blvd, Sangkat Tuek Laak 1, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh. Office phone: 010 520 000 / 081 999 024
- Expiry Date is at February 29, 2020.
- IPR offer equal opportunity without discrimination.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Submitted applications and attachment will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Intean Poalroath Rongroeurng Ltd., (meaning Credit, Population and Prosperity in Khmer) was founded by two private Cambodian individuals, Mr. Oknha Phou Puy and Ms. Hao Simorn, in 2003. It was founded as a credit unit of the Federation of Cambodian Rice Millers Associations to alleviate the capital constraint of rice mill entrepreneurs who lacked access to credit to expand their production.
|Intean Poalroath Rongroeurng Ltd.|
|010 520 000
081 999 024
|#779A, Kampuchea Kraom Blvd, Sangkat Tuek Laak 1, Khan Tuol Kouk, Phnom Penh|