Facilities Coordinator/ICT support officer for Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer Science, Information Technology|
|Full time job|
|12th November 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Business Unit : Invictus International School, Cambodia
Department : Operation
Job Title : Facilities Coordinator/ICT support officer
Job Grade : Officer
Direct Report : Operation manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Invictus International School is seeking a passionate and knowledgeable Facilities executive to ensure an optimal working environment in our school. In this role, you will be responsible for performing regular building safety and security inspections, maintaining our building's equipment, supervising cleaning staff, administrative supports and etc.
AREAS OF KEY FOCUS
1) General Affair.
- Assisting with the management of daily operational activities
- Managing building and equipment maintenance schedules.
- Preparing for emergencies by creating building evacuation and other action plans.
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records
- Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment
- Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
- Maintaining, storing, and distributing office supplies and maintaining, repairing, or replacing office equipment.
- Working closely with maintenance, cleaners, security guards and gardener to ensure that the facility is in a good condition, safe and clean.
2) ICT support
- Maintain network and computer system needs
- Providing IT support to all departments
- Working with other departments to ensure that the computer system and internet system are well fixed
Years of Experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience in administrative roles, IT support
- Degree in ICT or related field.
Profile of Competency
- Knowledge of building safety regulations and security procedures
- Having knowledge about IT equipment.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong time management skills
- True team player who is resilient and resourceful
- Fluency in spoken and written Khmer is mandatory.
- Good command English in spoken and written
Professional Qualifications / Job License
For further information, please visit our website: www.invictus.com.kh
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Invictus (Cambodia) Co., Ltd|
|012 799 394|
|144C, Preah Norodom Boulevard (Street 41) Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.|
Invictus International School (Phnom Penh) is an independent, co-educational day school. Subject to regulatory approval, the school will open in 2020 and will offer Primary and Secondary Grades. Students will be immersed in an inclusive and collaborative community that will foster a nurturing environment in which they can grow to their full potential.