Assistant Card and Switching System Support Manager for J Trust Royal Bank PLC
|Assistant, Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|21st January 2022|
|Minimum 4 years|
|Bachelor or Master degree|
About J Trust Royal
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hard-working and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us. Learn more what is like to be part of us.
- The role is responsible for providing in-depth technical application support for the ATM Switch, Debit and Credit Cards and Payment domain.
- Ensuring that applications support service is provided for VISA, MasterCard, UPI, NBC Cards Issuing & Acquiring Schemes in compliance to certification standards.
- Coordinating with team members within the Application Support team on incidents, problems and bug fixes.
- Coordinating the delivery of application support services from third party suppliers and identifying any problems and ensure these are dealt with expeditiously.
- Deal promptly and effectively with any issues with applications vendors and suppliers.
- Ensure appropriate documentation in relation to the application environment is always current and available.
- Master’s or Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or any other IT and Business-related field would be highly regarded
- At least 4-6 years of Techno-Functional Experience (preferred in Finance Sector).
- Experience supporting and testing ATM/Switching and Card Management system.
- Experience with automated test tools and simulators.
- Familiarity on PCI, EMV Contact/Contactless, VISA, MasterCard, UPI, NBC
- Knowledge of NDC messaging, NCR Aptra functions and ISO 8583 payments messaging standard
- Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting, strong in Database and PLSQL queries, API, and reporting tolls and query standard.
- Experience supporting HSM messages and commands and basic encryption Kay usages.
- Experience supporting card embossing process and standards.
- Knowledge on schemes mandates and compliances, should have strong using Visa, Master Card and UPI simulators.
- Knowledge on Java/JBoss, advanced SQL, UNIX/Linux, basic networking standards.
- Knowledge on reconciliation reports and reporting tools.
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hardworking and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us.
Learn more what is like to be part of us at Link
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team