Senior Card System Officer for J Trust Royal Bank PLC
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|21st January 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
About J Trust Royal
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hard-working and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us. Learn more what is like to be part of us.
- The role is responsible for providing in-depth technical application support for the ATM Switch, Debit and Credit Cards and Payment domain.
- Ensuring that applications support service is provided for VISA, MasterCard, UPI, NBC Cards Issuing & Acquiring Schemes in compliance to certification standards.
- Coordinating with team members within the Application Support team on incidents, problems and bug fixes.
- Coordinating the delivery of application support services from third party suppliers and identifying any problems and ensure these are dealt with expeditiously.
- Deal promptly and effectively with any issues with applications vendors and suppliers.
- Ensure appropriate documentation in relation to the application environment is always current and available.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or Computer Science or any other IT and Business-related field would be highly regarded
- At least 3 years of Techno-Functional Experience (preferred in Finance Sector).
- Experience supporting and testing ATM/Switching and Card Management system.
- Experience with automated test tools and simulators.
- Familiarity on PCI, EMV Contact/Contactless, VISA, MasterCard, UPI, NBC compliance requirements.
- Knowledge of Unix Shell Scripting, Database, API, and ISO 8583 payments messaging standard.
- Knowledge on Java/JBoss, SQL and UNIX.
- Experience supporting Digital Banking products
- Knowledge in Monitoring, Alerting, Performance Tuning and Automation initiatives.
- Experience providing application support function across multiple vendor systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- ITIL processes and service management experience
- Must be customer focused and have effective productivity/work output.
- Organisational, task and time management skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Negotiation and internal relationship building
- Sound communication skills and English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop stakeholder’s relationship and reconcile the need of different stakeholder’s track
- Commitment and demonstration to Bank’s values and behaviour in all tasks and interactions
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hardworking and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us.
Learn more what is like to be part of us at Link
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team