Senior Core Banking Support Officer for J Trust Royal Bank PLC
|Computer - General, Computer - Networking, Computer - Programming|
|Full time job|
|21st January 2022|
|Minimum 3 years|
About J Trust Royal
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hard-working and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us. Learn more what is like to be part of us.
- Ensure that applications support services are provided in a timely, efficient, and effective manner to the Bank.
- Provide point of contact for application support issues, prioritising requests and providing clear communication and response to times.
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users are kept informed.
- Identify best solutions for support requests such as making modifications to system parameters, developing workarounds etc.
- Coordinate with team members within the Application Support team on raised incidents, problems, and bug fixes.
- Coordinate on the delivery of applications support services from third party suppliers and identify any problems and ensure these are dealt with expeditiously.
- Deal promptly and effectively with any issues with applications vendors and suppliers.
- Ensure appropriate documentation in relation to the application environment is always current and available.
- Provide the level of internal support necessary and expected in line with agreements with business units.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following –
- Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Information Systems or Computer or any other IT and Business-related field would be highly regarded
- Technical – Desired:
- At least 3 years of Techno-Functional Experience (preferred in Finance Sector).
- Sound knowledge on UNIX, Java, SQL, IIS, Oracle and Shell Scripting.
- Experience in Core Banking issue testing/operational fixing and solution document creation.
- Experience supporting banking systems – Core/Payments.
- Experience in a Job scheduler (Preferably BMC - Control-M).
- Experience in handling Production Environment.
- Knowledge in Monitoring, Alerting, Performance Tuning and Automation initiatives.
- Experience providing application support function across multiple vendor systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and root cause analysis capabilities.
- Ability to articulate technical issues to non-technical audiences.
- ITIL processes and service management
- Customer focused and have effective productivity/work output.
- Organisational, task and time management skills
- Ability to cope well under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building
- Sound communication skills and English language proficiency (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail and accuracy critical.
- Ability to develop stakeholder’s relationship and reconcile the need of different stakeholder’s track.
- Commitment and demonstration to Bank’s values and behaviour in all tasks and interactions
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Opportunities at J Trust Royal are exceptional for both personal development and career growth. We are proud to provide opportunities to vibrant, dynamic, hardworking and talented individuals who are looking to challenge and grow a career with us.
Learn more what is like to be part of us at Link
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team