Field Collector, Collection for JACCS Microfinance (Cambodia) Plc.
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|31st May 2023|
JACCS is one of the leading company in Japan’s consumer finance sector. JACCS Co., Ltd, started out as provider of monthly installment credit services in Hakodate, Hokkaido, in 1954. Since then, under a founding philosophy that values trust and reliability, JACCS, has continued to expand its business nationwide in Japan and has expanded its business into growth markets in Asia (Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, Cambodia).
In Cambodia, we started our operation in March 2018. We aim to stabilize our operations while solidifying our business foundations and stepping up efforts to expand our business.
- Visit overdue customer/ Current Address/Work Place and Business Place
- Make plan for visit customer to sole the late payment by customer
- Take action and Legal action with customer who late payment with JFC
- Repossess Asset and Collected bad dept
- Home land visit and collected Bad Debt and solve the problem with customer and relative
- Update collation reported in to JFC system
- Monitor daily, weekly and monthly target and actual result
- Ensure policy and guideline are complied
- Perform Other tasks assigned by manager
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, business administrative, or relevant field. (From Bac-II, Year 1, 2, 3, 4 or fresh graduated
- Appropriate English and MS.Office for daily use
- Smart phone/Technology and system
- Experience related to Credit Officer, Loan Recovery Officer, Field Collector from Bank, MFIs, Leasing Company or Credit Operator is prefer
- Other experience from Sale, Delivery company is acceptable
If you are interested in this job, please email your resume to email provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|JACCS Microfinance (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 631 318
078 618 555
087 633 631
|#66, St. Mao Tse Toung, Phum 1, Sangkat Boeng Trabaek, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|