Senior Tax Advisor for KCP (Cambodia) Ltd
|Accounting, Banking / Finance|
|Full time job|
|12th March 2020|
|At least 5 years|
- Help businesses and individuals to create strategies in dealing with tax including tax planning and how best to structure their companies and deals.
- Oversee examinations and negotiations with the local tax authorities.
- Provide innovative tax solutions to the firm’s client base, review complex tax transactions and identify and mitigate possible risks.
- Be able to prepare monthly tax filing and TOI for various clients.
- Prepare Quickbook bookkeeping for clients.
- Assist in delivering a full range of tax service in compliance with local laws and regulations within the required timeframe.
- Assist with researching tax issues on behalf of the firm and its clients.
- Work in a collaborative team to analyze client issues
- Liaise with client executives, government officials and financial professionals.
- Identify issues, define symptoms and recommend solutions.
- Assist team members to increase the profile of the team externally and internally.
- Support in documenting and sharing of lessons learnt from each project.
- Participate in knowledge management, professional development and firm administrative activities as requested by any supervisors.
- Other duties are assigned from times to times by supervisors in charged
- Obtaining ACCA/CPA certificate.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experiences.
- Recognized university degree in Accounting / Economics / Taxation.
- Having Tax Agent License is a plus.
- Ability to conceptualize, develop and present new ideas, approaches and solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to work well with others effectively in teams.
- Willingness to travel within and outside as works require.
Interested candiates can send CV and Cover letter to company information below:
Contact Person : Ms. Mao Sokim
Phone : 096 66 81 470
Email : email@example.com
Address : Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Private Limited Company, Phnom Penh office of Kelvin Chia Partnership which is a regional law firm headquartered in Singapore.
|KCP (Cambodia) Ltd|
|Ms. Mao Sokim|
|096 66 81 470|
|Unit 903, Exchange Square, 9th Floor, No. 19&20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|