CAFE Trainer (Consumer Awareness and Financial Empowerment) for Khmer Cooperation for Community Development
|Educate / Train / Teaching, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|29th April 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia local NGO working for the improvement of the community through economic development programs including vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program, all of which target the needs of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is the implementation partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC). We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
KCCD is inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- CAFE Trainer (Consumer Awareness and Financial Empowerment), 01 មុខដំណែង សម្រាប់គម្រោងអភិវឌ្ឍន៏សហគមន៏ស្រុកស្នួល ខេត្តក្រចេះ
1. Training Delivery: As per the CAFE Initiative F2F training and Training of Coaching curriculum and the Training of Trainers (ToT) workshop, the CAFE Initiative Trainer will deliver training to KCCD’s project participants.
- Conduct community orientation sessions to enroll new training participants at the start of each training phase.
- Conduct the Financial App. Coaching with practical learning on Money Tracking to community following Training of Coaching session.
- All necessary preparations including logistic, venue, session materials and activities are made.
- Adequate preparation to conduct CAFE Initiative F2F sessions adequately, mindful of the need for session time management.
- Learning is purposeful and delivered in a way (scenarios and examples) that has clear relevance in the learners’ opinion.
- CAFE initiative goals are clearly communicated to learners.
- Learner participation and their degree of engagement is voluntary.
- That the learning environment experienced is one of physical and emotional safety for learners.
- Facilitation generates consistent opportunities for all learner inclusion and active participation.
- Feedback and dialogue is encouraged throughout each CAFE F2F session, not just at the end.
- Opportunities for recall, reflection and practice are provided throughout CAFE F2F sessions as per the design of the curriculum.
- Learners are encouraged and supported to engage in the activities between sessions to ensure immediate application of ideas, concepts, skills and habit formation behaviors.
- A commitment to professionalism and adequate preparation (both a general deepening of consumer awareness and financial empowerment understanding, as well as specific to each of the CAFE Initiative F2F sessions) to ensure best use of the time entrusted by project participants to participate in the program which ultimately enhance their financial wellbeing.
2. Data Collection: Using monitoring and data collection tools provided the CAFE Initiative Trainer will accurately and efficiently collect program and project participant level data.
- Conduct baseline survey and accurately record data in electronic format according to the specified time frame.
- Share data with Good Return and CMA project team and assist in resolution of data discrepancies.
- Collect and write the story of change of selected clients.
3. Participant Feedback: Using the tools provided the CAFE Initiative Trainer will collect relevant participant feedback which can be used by KCCD to improve its products and service delivery and by Good Return and CMA to improve the CAFE Initiative.
- Collect honest, detailed, and feedback to be shared with Good Return, CMA and KCCD, regarding:
- Participants’ perceptions of trust and confidence – what enhances or inhibits this.
- Participants’ experiences as project participants of KCCD.
- Participants’ recommendations for improving product design and delivery.
- Participants’ recommendations for improving CAFE design and delivery.
- Monitor and observe project participants level of participation, engagement, capacity and confidence development through the CAFE Initiative trainer log books, and provide additional clarification during weekly interactions with the CAFE Initiative Training Specialist.
4. Work closely with project staff and GNC’s CDP manager, HO team, especially CAFE Technical team
5. Involve with some IG activities related to Revolving Fund collection from the communities people (if any).
6. Commit to participate/follow with new direction (if any).
- Degree or certification in education training, social work, facilitation, human services or related Experience.
- 2 years related experience in income generation management or micro credit knowledge.
- Excellent training facilitation and community mobilization skills.
- Experience working with individuals living on low-incomes with multiple barriers.
- Understanding of community development and financial education.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and team building skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Computer literacy in word processing, database (Excel), Android phone & email.
Beside basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hour and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition comply and benefit with Cambodia Labor Law.
All interested candidates are required to submit their Cover Letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Do not attach any certificate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The deadline for application is 29th April 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Good Neighbors Cambodia's child protection policy.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia NGO which is working for economy development program for community development with vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program in need of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is a Cambodia organization which the implementation’s partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC).
|Khmer Cooperation for Community Development|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|