Trainer for Sewing Class for Khmer Cooperation for Community Development
|29th April 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia local NGO working for the improvement of the community through economic development programs including vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program, all of which target the needs of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is the implementation partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC). We are inviting motivated and qualified candidates to join our dynamic team for the following position:
- Trainer for Sewing Class, 1 Position based at Good Vocational Training Center, Khan Dangkor, Phnom Penh
- Lead sewing classes and manage all students attendance properly
- Teach sewing along with other arts & crafts activities
- Provide instruction and demonstration of basic stitching, use of basic clothing items, basic machine use, and basic machine maintenance
- Communicate information with enthusiasm, clarity and patience
- Ensure safe and appropriate use of all equipment
- Provide regularly advice to students on new learning technique based on customer requirements
- Design lesson plan and teaching curriculum for tailoring school uniforms and other models which consists of male and female students and adults from age of 2 years upward.
- Prepare all kinds of teaching materials related to school uniforms of girl and boy according to the customer requirement.
- Teach students on school uniforms producing models and relevant accessories technique such as wrists, hooks, skirts, zippers, hoops
- skirt, hoops the sleeves, sleeves.
- Must be able to use and teach the automated sewing machines, including overlock machines, embroidery machines, button holding machines, lockstitch button machines, and other tools machines, to work on the production of student uniforms and general clothing.
- Keep follow up all students on their progress and difficulty on how to produce school uniforms and other models.
- Respect time and internal regulation of Vocational training center.
- Must be able to handle student teaching and student management and production of school uniforms and general uniforms.
- Make arrangements for monthly sewing supplies to keep the sewing class running smoothly.
- Other tasks assigned by line supervisors.
- Certificate of High school or related certificated
- At least 5 years of working experience on tailoring, sewing production
- High commitment and good facilitation skills
- Good communication
- Honest, trustworthy, hard-working and willing to learn
Besides basic salary, the successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and other benefits such as 13th-month salary, seniority fund, health, life and accident insurance for 24 hours and phone card allowance. Moreover, a working condition and benefit comply with Cambodia Labor Law.
Type of contract: 1-year contract and possibility of renewal
All interested candidates are required to send their Cover Letter and CV including salary expectation with 3 references, via email (email@example.com). Do not attach any certificates. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. All applicants are highly encouraged to visit GNC’s website and official Facebook page to discover more of our activities and get updated with new opportunities.
The deadline for application is 29th April 2020.
Candidates will be expected to comply with Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD)’s child protection policy.
KCCD Head Office:
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
Khmer Cooperation for Community Development (KCCD) is a Cambodia NGO which is working for economy development program for community development with vocational training, consumer awareness training, and income generation program in need of local communities in Cambodia.
KCCD is a Cambodia organization which the implementation’s partner of Good Neighbors Cambodia (GNC).
|Khmer Cooperation for Community Development|
|023 880 557|
|#71A, Street 608, Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|