Risk Management Manager for Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 19th June 2021. Apply Now
|Banking / Finance, Business Administration, Economics|
|Full time job|
|19th June 2021|
|Minimum 3 years|
Kookmin Bank Cambodia PLC is a 100% subsidiary of KB Kookmin Bank in Korea (the biggest bank in Korea) which have operated in Cambodia since in May 2009 and we have more than Two Hundred staff now a day. To expend our business, we need to hire more talent candidate who willing to join with us, so we need to hire with full time staff with many positions to support all our Branch such as:
- Risk Management Manager (1 Position)
- Analyzing identified trends in the key risk indicators.
- Participating in the Operational Risk Committee or Risk Committee or Risk Management Committee of Third-Party Processor and has responsibility for all aspects of Third-party Processor’s operational risk.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Ensuring that the organization complies with all legislative requirements for operational risk.
- Performing other related duties which will be assigned by Head of Risk and Compliance.
- Design, implement and maintain and overall risk management process and procedures.
- Establish risk manuals and maintain relevant documentation for audit and inspection.
- Oversea and implement the plans of risk control, including but not limited to business continuity plans, compliance with regulations of NBC and liaise with regulators.
- Monitor developments in the regulatory framework and proactively adapt risk management process and procedure whenever necessary.
- Organize appropriate internal and external risk reporting.
- Provide training on risk management issue to senior management and staff
- Master degree/Bachelor Degree in Banking and finance, Economics, Business administration.
- Work Experience in banking sector at least 3 to 5 years and especially 3 years in loan business.
- Carries deep analytically thinking and interpersonal skill.
- Good Knowledge of finance and banking law.
- Proficiency in English is a must (Fluent in speaking, writing and reading).
- Computer literacy such as Ms. Words, Excel, Power Pointed.
- Willing to work under pressure and as a team.
- Integrity and self-motivated.
- Self-started, resilient with the ability to follow through on issues and bring them to resolution in a timely and reasonable manner.
- Customer oriented person and carried sufficient leadership
Interested candidates may send their CV(s) to us by using the information mentioned in the contact detail.
Short-listed candidate will be contacted for an interview. Application document will not be returned.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|Kookmin Bank Cambodia Plc.|
|010 688 922|
|No. 55, Street 214, Boeng Reang Sangkat, Doun Penh Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|