Manager, Tax for KPMG Cambodia Ltd.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics, Law|
|Full time job|
|14th June 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
KPMG Cambodia limited is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 300 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
We are currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidates to work in our “FIRM” with the following position:
Position : Manager
Location : KPMG Cambodia Ltd
Reporting to : Associate Director & Director
Department : Tax
- Being the principal contact with clients on day to day tax matters
- Involving on tax advisory and planning work on a client portfolio
- Discussing new tax ideas with clients
- Working with specialists to deliver expertise to the local market
- Responding appropriately to requests from clients for other KPMG Services;
- Planning compliance work and taking responsibility for managing the process through to submission of tax computations
- Reviewing corporation tax computations
- Liaising with the client service team and with colleagues in Audit and other functions to provide a co-ordinated service to the client;
- Advising clients on the treatment of contentious issues
- Monitoring the tax compliance position
- Being awareness of international tax issues
- Providing clear directions, positive and constructive feedback
- Coaching & developing less experienced staff
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects, e.g. Accounting, Finance, Economics, Law
- Ideally ACCA/ CPA qualified (or equivalent)
- At least 5 year experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Proficiency in spoken and written English;
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for work
- Identifies and pursues business opportunities
- Be able to analyse problems and identify core issues. Investigate, evaluate and integrate information
- Be able to communicate with impact, in a way that is open, honest,
- Be consistent and clear
- Proficiency in spoken and English
Interested candidates submit your update CV and Cover Letter with your specific qualifications and position on subject line via email. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. The deadline is on 15th June 2020.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.