Secretary, Tax for KPMG Cambodia Ltd.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Management|
|Full time job|
|14th June 2020|
KPMG Cambodia limited is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 300 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
We are currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidates to work in our “FIRM” with the following position:
Position : Secretary
Location : KPMG Cambodia Ltd
Reporting to : Manager & Partner
Department : Tax
- Assist in local and international travel bookings and reservation promptly for Department follow KPMG policy. (Ticket & hotel accommodation)
- Prepare proposal and/or engagement letter/contract with existing clients, type or translate document (for internal or external use) in accordance the KPMG template standards.
- Control the fees stationary and paper order monthly
- Coordinate logistics needed for training, meeting. Assist in the administrative request of department and P/D needs including petty cash and office supply inventory
- Assist on policy compliance for department including timesheets, overtime, and clean desk.
- A university degree in Management, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Good command in Khmer and English, other languages is a plus
- Proficiency in computer (Microsoft, Internet, Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels is essential.
Interested candidates submit your update CV and Cover Letter with your specific qualifications and position on subject line via email. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. The deadline is on 15th June 2020.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.