Consultant, Tax for KPMG Cambodia Ltd.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics, Law|
|Full time job|
|14th June 2020|
KPMG Cambodia limited is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 300 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
We are currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidates to work in our “FIRM” with the following position:
Position : Consultant
Location : KPMG Cambodia Ltd
Reporting to : Senior & Manager
Department : Tax
- Tax assignment preparation and completion - applying an understanding of legislation and the interpretation of case law, producing well researched and analysed tax opinions
- Apply an understanding of financial statements and their relevance to the tax function
- Prepare and undertake client tax calculations that are accurate and comply with all legal requirements
- Apply knowledge of relevant non-tax financial and business information
- Assist managers and partners in pro-actively managing client relationships, respond to all client queries in an effective and timely manner. Assist in formulating solutions to client problems/issues as well as identifying value-added opportunities
- Address any knowledge gaps through learning and adaptation as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to build rapport with clients, staff and partners
- Self motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good command of English and Khmer
Interested candidates submit your update CV and Cover Letter with your specific qualifications and position on subject line via email. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. The deadline is on 15th June 2020.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.