Senior Tax for KPMG Cambodia Ltd.
|14th June 2020|
|2 or 3 years|
KPMG Cambodia limited is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 300 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
We are currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidates to work in our “FIRM” with the following position:
Position : Senior Tax
Location : KPMG Cambodia Ltd
Reporting to : Manager & Director
Department : Tax
- Assist to obtain new laws and regulations.
- Research, clarify and give briefings on laws and regulations.
- Review work of junior staff, coach and guide junior staff to complete tasks within timelines.
- Review documents for submission to relevant institutions or clients.
- Draft report, advice, and correspondence.
- Review proposals and engagement letters prepared by junior staff.
- Review and organize paperwork, filing document and records.
- Draft technical updates for business development and marketing.
- Review translations.
- Other duties as directed.
- Bachelor of law or another related field.
- 2- or 3-years working experience in the field of law with in a law firm or corporation.
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook).
- Good verbal and written communication in English.
- Organized and able to meet deadlines.
- Strong commitment and team work.
- Analytical ability
- Ability to supervise junior staff
Interested candidates submit your update CV and Cover Letter with your specific qualifications and position on subject line via email. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. The deadline is on 15th June 2020.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.