Associate Director, Tax for KPMG Cambodia Ltd.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics, Law|
|Full time job|
|14th June 2020|
|Minimum 6 years|
KPMG Cambodia limited is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 147 countries and have 219,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 300 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.
We are currently seeking for qualified and motivated candidates to work in our “FIRM” with the following position:
Position : Associate Director
Location : KPMG Cambodia Ltd
Reporting to : Director & Partner
Department : Tax
- Support Partners and Directors in developing relationships with clients and targets to gain an understanding of their businesses, and identify potential opportunities
- Leading multiple engagements of varying size and complexity
- Advising clients on complex tax matters
- Producing well-researched tax opinions
- Coach and develop team members to successfully deliver value in tax advisory and tax compliance services to our clients
- Reviewing corporate tax calculations/preparation performed by the KPMG Delivery Centre for clients you are responsible for
- Contribute to continuous improvement of in-house systems and procedures
- Bachelor degree in relevant subjects, e.g. accounting, finance, economics, law
- At least 6 years relevant experience in either external and/or internal tax function
- Ideally CPA / ACCA qualified (or equivalent )
- Competent and literate with the following packages: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent technical knowledge of and experience in corporate tax advisory and compliance
- The ability to apply an understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial and business information to the tax advisory and compliance work
- Strong organizational, time management skills and effective communication skills
- Ability to work and perform under pressure with tight deadlines
- A proven track record in developing and maintaining relationships at various levels
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to motivate and lead teams to achieving an outcome
- A true leadership approach and previous experience mentoring junior tax consultants
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking skills with the ability to develop tailored solutions to address complex needs
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative
- Good command of English and Khmer
Interested candidates submit your update CV and Cover Letter with your specific qualifications and position on subject line via email. Only short-listed applicants will be notified. The deadline is on 15th June 2020.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 155 countries and have 189,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG in Cambodia was established in 1994. Today, with over 200 professionals, KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in Cambodia with a balanced mix of international and local clients.