Electronic Banking System Project Manager for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|07th August 2020|
|Minimum 5 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- Electronic Banking System Project Manager (1 Position)
- Initiate ideas to develop the digital financial services to be modernized and competitive including strategies to launch in the market effectively and efficiently.
- Develop and enhance the existing, new digital financial services and relevant projects to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands.
- Survey and desk research the competitors’ digital financial services of institution by overview the market of Bank/MDI’s digital financial services then strategizing and making the product to be competitive in the market demands.
- Facilitate testing in system for developing the digital financial services to insure the procedure is smoothly running and meet the business requirement for operations before launching in the market.
- Communicate and collaborate with relevant departments for developing program to and insuring to get the effective result of the project and LOLC business goals.
- Develop the report of digital financial services to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
- Report the digital financial services issues and missing points of policy, procedure, and materials are not fully for operations and collaborating with branches for solving problem and initiate idea for renovation.
- Build and strengthen relationship with corporate, SME, and individual clients to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Deputy CEO.
- BA/MBA in Finance and Banking, Economics or related fields.
- At least 5-year working experiences in financial services preferably in digital product management.
- Good knowledge in digital service and product development.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Willingness to travel to support the operations and staff training at provinces.
- Strong computer literacy (MS. Office).
- Good leadership and time management.
- Excellent spreadsheet analysis and communication skills.
- Be honest, high commitment and good team work spirit.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided before deadline.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 600 955
|# 666B, Street 271, Boeng Tumpun 2 Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|