Relationship Manager (ប្រធានទំនាក់ទំនងលក់ប្រាក់បញ្ញើ-សន្សំ) for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|07th August 2020|
|Minimum 3 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- Relationship Manager (ប្រធានទំនាក់ទំនងលក់ប្រាក់បញ្ញើ-សន្សំ) (1 Position)
- Responsible for the functions of LOLC with particular to deposit mobilization and financial services to ensure the long term growth.
- Understand customer and market dynamics and requirements necessary to initiate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Initiate and develop deposit mobilization and financial services strategies to recruit new customers and keep them retention.
- Undertake regular market visits to recruit clients for deposits, determine potential cross sells, obtain feedback and recommend new products-services.
- Make a plan, organize and direct the day-to-day deposit mobilization with discretion necessary to fulfill the LOLC’s goals.
- Work with branches to find out strategies for collecting deposit and financial services and monitor sale target to ensure achievement the target.
- Provide leadership and drives sales teams, motivation, staffing and coaching effectively and efficiently to ensure strong growth of deposit and financial services.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Branch Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, business administration, management, public relation orEquivalent
- Experience in sales skill particularly in deposit collection with Bank and MDI at least for 3 years
- Knowledge of microfinance or bank products
- Good client engagements and communication
- Excellent customer service
- Result oriented with strong display of perseverance
- Leadership and Management skill
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided before deadline.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 600 955
|# 666B, Street 271, Boeng Tumpun 2 Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|