Senior Tax Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Business Administration|
|Full time job|
|07th August 2020|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- Senior Tax Officer (1 Position)
- Prepare the monthly tax report and tax payment to general tax department.
- Prepare the annual tax on profit declaration and filing.
- Responsible for paying patent tax for head office and coordinate branch level to declare patent tax by providing turnover and support how to refill patent taxation form.
- Responsible Signboard for head office and coordinate branch level to declare signboard tax by providing turnover and support how to refill signboard taxation form.
- Responsible prepare location confirmation and submit to tax department for new office and office move location.
- Responsible for follow up pending balance related taxation accounts.
- Prepare guidelines and instructions related to tax payment.
- Communicate with tax official and other related officials.
- Collect data tax from system T24 and consolidation every week.
- Prepare and complete E-Filling in GDT’s online system.
- Process payment tax with bank.
- Perform other tasks required by Head of Finance Department.
- Bachelor Degree of Business Administration in Accounting and Finance.
- Good understanding of financial accounting principles and procedures.
- Good understanding of Cambodian regulation, tax regulation and international best practice Microfinance.
- Good computer skills (incl. Core Banking software, Word, Excel, Access) and willing to learn new software.
- Excellent computer skills with advance Excel or Access.
- Excellent understanding of an affinity with the rural economy and micro-finance issues morality, prudence and working disciplines.
- Problem-solving skills, output-oriented attitude and good communication skills.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided before deadline.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 600 955
|# 666B, Street 271, Boeng Tumpun 2 Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|