Digital Services Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Accounting, Banking / Finance, Economics|
|Full time job|
|07th August 2020|
|Minimum 2 years|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- Digital Services Officer (1 Position)
- Assist to develop and enhance the existing and new financial services-noncredit product to ensure competitive advantage within the industry and meet the customer demands.
- Assist senior Officer related to survey and desk research the competitors’ financial services-noncredit product follow the reserve methodology.
- Direct and indirect dealing with issues within and relevant departments to improve and renovate of LOLC’s products and services.
- Testing in system as proposed by manager for developing financial services-non-credit product and ensuring the procedure is meet the business requirement.
- Develop the Financial Reports to support LOLC Management, NBC, auditors, social investors and other entities for analyzing LOLC business trend and growth.
- Report the financial services issues and missing points of procedure, policy, materials are not fully for operations and collaborating with branches for solving problem.
- Develop and maintain friendly, open, working relationships and communicating channels with all staff of LOLC.
- Build and strengthen relationship with corporate, SME, and individual clients to provide optimal customer experience and maximize sales opportunities.
- Perform other projects and duties as required by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and Banking, Economics or related fields.
- At least 2-year working experiences in financial services preferably in digital product and services.
- Good knowledge in digital service and product development.
- Ability to work with pressure and responsibility.
- Strong computer literacy (MS. Office).
- Excellent spreadsheet analysis and communication skills.
- Be honest, high commitment and good team work spirit.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided before deadline.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 600 955
|# 666B, Street 271, Boeng Tumpun 2 Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|