Deposit and Financial Services Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|07th August 2020|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- Deposit and Financial Services Officer (1 Position)
- Assist to monitor and enforce the savings and other financial services performance.
- Assist to give the instruction and recommendation as needed for solving problems related to deposit and financial services.
- Monitor and support deposit and financial services transactions to all branches in both onside and offside to ensure the operations run smoothly and minimize the operational risk.
- Desk research for competitors’ deposit and financial services and analysis of its strong and weakness and initiate idea for renovation and enhancement of LOLC’s product-services.
- Test the system to ensure the system of deposit and financial services is smoothly support the operations before pilot test and roll out in the market.
- Report of founding deposit and financial services issues and missing points of procedure, policy, and material are not fully support for operations and resolve those issues.
- Renovate and develop deposit report to fulfill for analysis both internal and external used.
- Prepare and consolidate daily, monthly, yearly deposit and financial services reports for internal external audit, NBC, creditor, investor, etc. as required.
- Perform other projects and duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance and banking, accounting and related field is required.
- Good experiences with deposits and financial service is priority.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS excel and power point
- Understanding of finance and Deposit collection in MFIs/Bank operation.
- Honesty, accountability hard working and commitment
- Creative skill, strong problem solving and sound judgment and good decision making.
- Willing to learn new things and adapt to new working environment.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in to the contact detail provided before deadline.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169
081 600 955
|# 666B, Street 271, Boeng Tumpun 2 Sangkat, Mean Chey Khan, Phnom Penh Capital, Cambodia|