Ipay Sales Unit Manager (LOLC Mobile App) for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
Hurry!!!This job application will be closed on 25th September 2020. Apply Now
|Banking / Finance, Sales / Marketing|
|Full time job|
|25th September 2020|
|Minimum 3-5 year experiences|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Ipay Sales Unit Manager (LOLC Mobile App) (1 Position)
- Strategize the effective sale strategies to mobilize iPay to the public and delight the customer demand in the digital era.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans at the institution level, including key landmarks and analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative), and drives appropriate performance tracking and analysis.
- Lead and monitor iPay mobilization and providing good collaboration with relevant departments to strategize building good relationship individual customer, private and public sector then distribute iPay to targeted end-users.
- Lead team to build good relationship with customers and presenting iPay to customers. Lead, direct and mentor sales staffs both at head office and branches to mobilize iPay to achieve the target.
- Ensures the key product explanation on iPay to customers are well understood and interest within the manageable timing presentation and also in aspect of courtesy and efficiency.
- Contribute the initiated marketing idea strategies to achieve sales targets of iPay and implementing best practices to meet customers’ needs and requirements.
- Support RMs and BMs to develop plan for iPay by monitoring the performance regularly to ensure the achievement of business goal.
- Strong ability to influence, sell concepts internally and actively drive streamlined decision making across partners.
- Work with marketing team to create customer messages to communicate issues/upgrades involving systems to minimize negative customer service impact.
- Work closely with cross functions to optimize the partnership and solving all issues raised by merchants and consumer complaints.
- Develop and report the IPay sales performance for management and branches to do analysis and follow up the performance and strategizing the sustainable growth, identify any risk happened and mitigation risk.
- Ensure the training to LOLC’s employees well understand of iPay sales management and also in aspect of courtesy, efficiency and risk management. Supervising staff, providing coaching and conduct performance review.
- Enforce discipline necessary for efficiency, good staff morale and promotion of the LOLC’s corporate image.
- MBA/BA in Sales and marketing, Finance and Banking or related fields.
- Minimum 3-5 year experiences in mobilizing digital banking products and merchants.
- Good leadership and communication skills.
- Be participative and initiative.
- Good English communication both writing and speaking.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office via email address provided in the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|081 800 169 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.