iPay Sales Officer (LOLC Mobile App) for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|30th November 2020|
|Minimum 1 year|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following positions below.
- iPay Sales Officer (LOLC Mobile App) (1 Position)
- Formulate and execute innovative iPay User, aiming to achieve the business targets and improve customer experience.
- Monitor iPay User sales management and providing good collaboration with relevant parties to strategize building good relationship both private and public sector then distribute iPay User to target end-users.
- Promote actively LOLC's corporate identity, products and services through various educational institutions.
- Promote sales in low performance branches and newly established branches.
- Supporting RMs and BMs to develop plan for iPay Cambodia by monitoring the performance regularly to ensure the achievement of business goal.
- Interact with customers, providing iPay User training, and/or meeting with prospective and existing potential customers to identify the needs and iPay User solutions.
- Work with marketing team to create customer messages to communicate issues/ upgrades involving systems to minimize negative customer service impact.
- Conduct market analysis and research for existing and new potential iPay Users.
- Perform other tasks which assigned by manager.
- Graduated Bachelor Degree in Finance and Banking or related field.
- Knowledgeable in financial institution law and regulations in Cambodia.
- 01 year-experiences in digital products sales, especially mobile app.
- Good sales network and relationship.
- Experience with team management.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- High commitment, friendly and flexible.
- Good English communication with both writing and speaking.
Please submit your Cover Letter, CV and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOCL (Cambodia) Plc. or via email in the contact detail provided before the closing date of application.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
|LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.|
|087 400 277|
|081 800 169 (Mobile)
081 600 955 (Mobile)
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.