Marketing Research Officer for LOLC (Cambodia) Plc.
|Business Administration, Research / Development, Sales / Marketing, Social Work|
|Full time job|
|14th May 2021|
|Minimum 1 year|
LOLC (CAMBODIA) Plc. is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. To support the rapid growth of our operations, LOLC is recruiting the following position:
- Marketing Research Officer (1 Position)
- Conduct regular institutional market survey including customer satisfaction, and customer dropout survey.
- Conduct market demand survey to keep track of the market trends on financial products.
- Conduct marketing research studies and analyze findings.
- Conduct feasibility studies on new products and services opportunities.
- Knowledge on developing research proposal.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation on financial services and related projects.
- Conduct microfinance environmental analysis and competition analysis.
- Assist unit manager in develop and update market research manual.
- Assist in Business Intelligence (BI) analysis.
- Write research report focus mainly on finding and result to the management.
- Perform other tasks assigned by manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Management, Social Science or equivalent.
- 01 year-experience in marketing research (field research, data collection, analysis), preferably with financial industry.
- Interviewing skills and capacity to carry out research.
- High motivation, initiative, willing, and able to travel to field.
- Good problem solving and analysis skills.
- Good computer literacy (Ms. Office, SPSS and relevant applications)
- Good command in English is preferred.
- Ability to work independently.
- Hard-working and able to work under pressure.
Interested candidates, please submit your Cover Letter, CV, and relevant documents to any branches nearby your locations or head office of LOLC (Cambodia) Plc. or via email by using the contact details.
Help Khmer Online JobsWhen you apply for this job, if possible please mention that "You see this job announcement in www.khmeronlinejobs.com".
Thanks, From Khmer Online Jobs Team
LOLC (CAMBODIA) PLC.is one of the top licensed microfinance institutions in Cambodia with a social vision and a business orientation that provides entrepreneurs and families at the base of the socio-economic pyramid with economic opportunities to transform the quality of their lives and their communities through the provision of effective and sustainable client-empowering financial services. LOLC is owned by three shareholders, namely LOLC Micro Investment, Developing World Markets (DWM) and TPC ESOP. Currently, LOLC serves more than 205,617 clients with loans outstanding of more than 271 million USD.